Friday, December 21, 2012

Merry Christmas-Feliz Navidad-Feliz Natal-Buon Natale-Joyeux Noël

Wishing everyone goodwill and peace in this magnificent Christmas Season, as we celebrate the birth of Our Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ.
Special Holiday greetings from Mercy Echevarria, my mother, and I, here in Miami.
I hope and pray Saint Nicholas-Santa provides you everything you desire and wish for.
Finally, I highly recommend the movie, "The Nativity Story".

It is one of my all time favorite films...a poignant & historically powerful account of Saint Joseph, the Blessed Virgin Mary, and, ultimately, the travails which led up to the birth of Baby Jesus.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful banner at your site as well, I am reminded of some wall paintings by the Mexican artist, Diego Rivera, such as this one http://EN.WahooArt.com/A55A04/w.nsf/OPRA/BRUE-8BWNY4. You browse more murals of his at wahooart.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Scott.

    I appreciate the link you embedded, what a beautiful rendering by Rivera.

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2013

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a Blessed Christmas filled with love and joy as we celebrate His Glorious Birth!!!
    loved the photo!!!!
    xo from rainy Southern California!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ann,

    Thanks, I am so UN photogenic.

    Yes, we all need to remember that, in its essence, Christmas is about the incredible birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

    Let me take this opportunity to profusely appreciate the fact that you always re post my blog entries.

    Take care of yourself, best regards to you husband and the kids (your grand-kids, right) that you are overseeing.


    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails